Neither 102.7 KISSF / WWFA-FM, nor its owners, employees, officers, directors or agents will be responsible for any participant's injuries or property damage that may occur during any 102.7 KISSF / WWFA-FM Station event, contest, or concert, nor will they be responsible for expenses incurred by any participant during the promotion, whether caused by the negligence of 102.7 KISSFM / WWFA-FM or otherwise. Each participant assumes the full responsibility for, and risk of, bodily injury, death, or property damage due to the negligence of 102.7 KISSFM / WWFA-FM or otherwise and each participant shall indemnify and hold 102.7 KISSFM / WWFA-FM harmless from any loss, liability, cost or expense it may incur as a result of the participation of the participant, and if applicable, the participant's guest.
Employees of Southern Broadcasting Corporation, WWFA-FM, affiliated companies, clients participating in the promotion / contest, advertising and promotion agencies, any employee of any other broadcasting facility or newspaper in a 75 mile radius of Memphis, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
For "Register To Win" contests, limit one entry per person per client location. Multiple entries will disqualify entrant from contest. No machine entries allowed.
Hours of operation of client locations may vary from promotion / contest dates and times. Check with individual locations for hours of operation.
Winners have 30 days or until date of event to pick up prize (whichever comes first) unless otherwise noted on prize sheet. Prizes my be picked up from 9am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday at Southern Broadcasting Corporation offices at 1905-C Florence Blvd, Florence Alabama. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
102.7 KISSFM / WWFA-FM reserves the right to use winner's name, likeness and voice for on-air / off-air station promotional purposes.
Winner's name, email address will be added to the newsletter database. Removal instructions are at the bottom of each newsletter.
All prizes are non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged.
Only one winner per household per 30 days.
Cash, Car, and Trip Winners can win once per year.
No purchase necessary.
102.7 KISSFM / WWFA-FM is not responsible for cancellation of event; nor is the station to be held liable for any mechanical failure, weather, etc. that may prevent the winner from accepting the prize.
Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes.
Southern Broadcasting reserves the right to change contest rules at any time at the discretion of company management. Southern Broadcasting will determine all decisions regarding contest and prizes awarded and decisions will be final.
Contest Name: General Contest Rules 102.7 KISSFM
Station: 102.7 KISSFM WWFA-FM
Station Address: 1905-C Florence Blvd, Florence AL 35630
Southern Broadcasting Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (the "Company"), will conduct the contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Description of Contest/Participation.
A. Dates of Contest: As specified per contest or promotional message.
B. How to Enter: As specified in contest or promotional message.
C. How to Play: As specified in contest or promotional message.
D. Other Requirements:
2. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are: Specific to contest. If a winner is disqualified, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner's prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes of equal value might be substituted.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. A parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Only one (1) prize per household for this contest. Only one (1) prize per household from any of the Company's stations within any thirty (30) day period. Employees of the Company, this contest's participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
4. Telephone and Delivery Disclaimer. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the "Caller ID" block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company's control, or otherwise. The Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. Entries must be handwritten. No photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms is permitted.
5. Publicity. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
6. Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from a Station will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Decisions. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. Further, the Company will resolve any disputes or ambiguities concerning the rule and the Company's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
9. Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company's release form to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. The Company may substitute prizes of equivalent value, amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time as announced on the station. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of this contest. Written copies of these rules are available during normal business hours at the business offices of the station and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
10. Compliance with Law. The conduct of this contest is governed by the applicable laws of the Unites States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the contest, etc. as required by local and state law.
Light rain shower
High: 86°F | Low: 72°F